Sunday 23 August 2015

It's A Family Affair

 
It's A Family Affair
 
Tim and I were lucky enough to have a visit from our son, DIL, and their boys this weekend.
 
It was surprising to see how much the boys had grown!
Papa had fun giving the grandsons rides in the wheelbarrow.
 
Here's Reece colouring....
 
Brigam colouring.....
 
                   Fun at the beach with Great Nana.
 

There was a whole lot of sliding...
 

and a fair amount of swinging.
 
It was a short visit, but we sure enjoyed our time together. Tim and I even watched our favourite kids movie, Toy Story 3, with the boys!
 
As you know we are long distance Grandparents so we relish even the short visits we can have with our children and their families. I know many of you are in the same boat, so you understand.
 
I'll be back tomorrow with my latest Pinterest Copycat post. This time around I'm rating two  pinterest projects. Lucky you!
Hope you pop over.
Kim

 
 
 
 
 




8 comments:

  1. Now that the girls are both married and on their own I DO know how precious that time with your children and grandchildren can be. I would drop just about anything to spend time with my girls! Lucky you with your precious little grandsons. Some day.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathleen
      It will happen soon I bet! I hope the girls get closer before then.

      Delete
  2. Time spent with family is the best of times. Your grand boys are both cuties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right on, Cheryl! We think they are wonderful, of course.

      Delete
  3. Good times, good times! The boys are growing fast and are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like I notice them growing more when the times between visits are so long.
      Did that make any sense?

      Delete
  4. I'm happy that you had a fun visit with those two sweet boys. You gotta love that read hair!! They are growing and we notice even more when we're apart from them. We'll be visiting ours next month for 2 weeks and I can hardly wait. Baby Liam turns 1 today. Have a lovely weekend Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such great family photos, you have some beautiful grands,
    I have never saw a pot scrubber made from orange bags, thats a wonderful idea , I must try that, I knew they would be good for the job but just couldn't figure out how ,,lol
    summer is flying by isn't it,

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!