We had our second night of frost last night! The first night was a light covering, but last night was heavier. I was so glad I had gotten all of my herbs inside a head of time. (I'll show you this later.)
This did get me to thinking though that I needed to get with it and finish sewing the order that I had received for my woolly mittens.
You might remember the ones that I made last winter and sold where I was working on the Alaskan Highway...
I received an order by e-mail for a dozen more of my woolly mittens from my former employer a few weeks back. Needless to say I've been very busy this last week putting them all together. Then I ran out of lining material and had to wait until it arrived yesterday to continue.
I'm excited about experimenting this time by combining a new embroidery pattern I just purchased to the mittens with solid wool tops.
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it works out!
If I get good results with it I will be back in a day or two to show you the results. Wish me luck.
Have a good Wednesday!