Sunday 6 December 2015

Four More Cute Mug Rugs

 

 
This will be my final post on the Christmas mug rug swap. I will start with the sweet mug rugs that Tiffaney at Folded Gingham gifted to her swap partner Jean.
 

 
Next we have Jean from All Points of the Compass gift to Tiffaney. I love the rainbow of colours that Jean chose!
 

This cute Moose rug was made by Diane for Dolores. She does not blog, but wanted to participate and I'm so glad she did!
 


 Dolores went with a Christmas tree theme. Boy did she ever! Lucky Diane was her partner.
All of the ladies included gifts with there packages. I have only shown the mug rugs, but this was the only photo I had from Dolores so you can see all that she sent.
Again, thank you to all of the ladies who participated. We will have to plan for another Christmas swap next year!


9 comments:

  1. These mug rugs are all so cute and so well-done. Everyone did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone did so great! And would you let me know who made the gingerbread man mug rug and if there is a pattern for it. I'm only good at following patterns! lol Thanks! Holiday hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberly. What great mug rugs these ladies have made. They are all so creative and each different. Are you ready for Christmas yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful swap! Mug rugs,, Christmas is the perfect time to gift these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all darling! What fun! If I wasn't so busy making presents for my family I would have joined in. I'll never get it all done as it is but it's fun to see what you all did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kimberly, Love the pictures from the Christmas Mug Rug Swap. Had a great time with it all and would love to do it again next year! So happy with my new Mug Rug and all the nice goodies that came with it! I had a great partner. Thank you for hosting!! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kimberly, Love the pictures from the Christmas Mug Rug Swap. Had a great time with it all and would love to do it again next year! So happy with my new Mug Rug and all the nice goodies that came with it! I had a great partner. Thank you for hosting!! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kimberly, This was a great Christmas Mug Rug Swap - love the pictures you have posted and thank you for hosting! Would love to do this again next year! Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big thanks to you, Dee, for being a part of the swap.
      Your mug rug was so cute!

      Delete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!