Tuesday 5 July 2016

Vintage Goods For Sale

 
Vintage Satin Calgary Pillow Cover-$19.99
 
                                      Hello Friends!
Her I am, once again, feeling I need to clear out my cabinets and closets. As I no longer have any use for many of the items I once used for décor, I want it to go to someone who will love it and use it for their own home. Or possibly as a gift for a friend who they know will enjoy it.
I am posting the goods on a local sales site, but wanted to add a little more details for the buyers on my blog. Although you will not be purchasing any of my vintage bric-a-brac I hope  you might enjoy the photos. I will warn you this is a long post!
 
Pyrex Delphite Blue Piecrust Teacups and Saucers(Set of 4)-$50.00
 
Individual Set-$15.00
 


1953 Bing Crosby Ice Cream Box-$9.99
 
 
Retro
Plastic Appliance Cover-$9.00
 
 
Vintage Bromwell Flour Sifter-$15.00
 
 
                                                  Retro Melamine Silverware Set-$15.99
 

Dutchmen Dairy Bottle-$9.99
 
 

Vintage Brown Milk Bottle-$13.99
 
Japanese Majolica Biscuit/Cookie Jar-$12.99
 
 
2 1940's Vintage Milk Glass Spice Bottles-$9.99
 

Vintage Shirley Temple Purse Mirror-$15.00


Antique Soovain Aspirin Tin-$15.00
 
 

Antique Marie Antoinette Dresser Mirror-$19.99
 

Cute Vintage Scrap Book (never used)-$12.99
 
One side tattered a bit
 
 
Dear Buyer, I hope this gives you a better idea of the
condition of the goods for sale. I have researched both e-bay and etsy for pricing and consider my prices fair.




 


 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 




10 comments:

  1. You have some pretty things there, Kim, and I hope they sell quickly for you. Clearing out stuff is a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your sale! You have some neat items to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely items, Kim and I know the feeling. Time to start honing down for me too. I hope you had a great Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fair! And since I am myself in the pricing business these days, I found the post very interesting. I would like to also add, it is GOOD to let things go so that others can enjoy them. I tell myself this every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that...oh, and that. Yup, want that, too. Shirley?? Got to have that!
    OH darn, I can't.
    No place for them and no money. But I did enjoy looking.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is some cool retro stuff!
    Best of luck with the sale of them, those are great prices..

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, there are so many wonderful items, my friend! I am sure everything will sell in no time :)

    Happy weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some really great things for sale Kimberly! Bing Crosby Ice Cream?? Interesting. I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I have saved too much vintage stuff and just don't need it. I have even taken some really nice china dishes to the hospice store. It is hard to sell it so I gave it away. Hope you're having a great summer. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always fun to look at vintage goodies. Hope it sells well for you!

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!