Monday 14 September 2015

Projects in the Making

 
 
 
Hello Friends!
I thought I would drop by today to show you a couple of projects that are in the works today.
I bought this wooden box for two dollars some time ago at our local resale shop. I think it looks almost colonial.
The use of the wooden box above is a real mystery to me. Do you have any idea what it might be used for? I may change my mind about what I have planned for it if I knew what it was originally made to hold. Although I do think that I have come up with a good idea for it!
 
For my second project in the works you'll have to pop over to my other blog here to see what else is cooking here at Camp and Cottage Living.
I hope to see you back tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Would it have for shoe polish, brushes, or letters? or to hold candles? It is a lovely piece of woodwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe either candles and/or knives in the kitchen.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it for holding candles? The old fashioned ones? I'm not sure really but it does look old. I just blogged about PINS I tried this week...love your fall "pickins" too but I'm only commenting once. LOL! 2 blogs for the price of one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks cool whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberly,

    I would use it as a mail holder and key at my front door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about some mason jars standing in it with flowers or a couple of panted clay pots with something in them. I'm feeling like that kind of wall box may have had a metal liner and a plant would have been in it?

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!