Monday 12 November 2012

Prayer for a Friend

 
source
Friends,  will you please join me in prayer for our blogger friend Sherri?
She has been diagnosed with cancer this past week.
Sherri will be meeting Tuesday with her Dr. to get more details. We know right now that she will need
surgery and we'll know after Tuesday whether she'll need chemo also. I know how much it has meant to me to know that you were supporting me in prayer. I hope you'll do the same for Sherri.
Her blog is Little House in Paradise if you would like to pop over and let her know you are thinking of her. 
Thanks! 

16 comments:

  1. Kimberly, I will pray for your friend. I believe in the power of prayer. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, I also will send prayers for your dear friend.......so sad, God Bless Her.........Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, praying for Sherri, comfort, peace, and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She and her entire family are in our prayers......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too believe in the power of prayer I have been lifed up so many times in the past year and there has been much progress.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. will do, take care, you are a good friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about your friend. Have lifted her in prayer. Hope all goes well. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joining you Kimberly in prayer for your friend Sherri.
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sending prayers for both Sherri and her husband. God Bless Them Both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimberly-
    Praying for your friend Sherri.
    and heading over to offer encouragement.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have Sherri on my prayer list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kimberly, Lifting Sherri up right now and popping over to see her too. Blessings to you today.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will pray for your friend, Sherri. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes... I will say a prayer for your friend.

    {{hugs}}
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Prayers for your friend Sherri here, Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am praying for your friend, Kimberly.

    I have to say that I struggle with that,too...arranging and going for a "clean" look and then discovering it looks kinda cluttered- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!