Tuesday 26 August 2014

17 Amazing Cabinet Makeovers

 
 
Today, friends I want to share with you a board that I have created for Hometalk.
 
While searching for ideas on what to do with a cabinet that I would like to makeover, I was amazed at how many creative and unique Hometalk  refinishes I found!
I just had to share a few....
 
 
                                                                           hometalk
 
                                                                       hometalk
 
                                                                        hometalk
 
I have shared four of my favourite cabinet makeovers.
In order to see thirteen awesome more redone cabinets, click here to view my complete Hometalk Clipboard.
 
Have you ever visited Hometalk before?
Well why wait?
Hometalk is the largest Home & Garden Knowledge hub on-line.
It is full of home enthusiast doing what we all love to do; decorating, crafting, gardening, and so much more.
It is also a great place for posting any questions you may have concerning your home or garden.
I recently discovered that what I thought might be a lovely fern was instead rag weed.
Oh no..
 
Now please don't blame me when you get hooked on this site!
Blessings-Kimberly

Partying Here:
Before and After Wednesday
 






 
 
 

 

11 comments:

  1. Okay I will check it out. It sounds interesting. While I quote, " I will not get addicted, I will not get addicted..." Thank you Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, Such cute and unusual combinations. It's a wonder anyone throws anything away...when it can be painted and repurposed. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great share!!!
    On my way now.....



    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!

    They are all great. I think number 1 is my favorite with the etched glass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!

    They are all great. I think number 1 is my favorite with the etched glass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these and my favorites are the first and last pieces. Thanks for telling us about Hometalk, I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last one is understated ( I had used "simple" but that did not do it justice), and stunning, I can see how anyone will be drawn to this site. Cheers,Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh no! Okay, I'll go look. I love that sewing cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all! Now I just want to haunt craiglist until I find one to re-do myself. I'll certainly be checking that board. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great makeovers! I've never heard of this site before, but it looks like an interesting one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been there, done that and yes, Hometalk is a great site!

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!