Monday 25 August 2014

Monday with Murray

 

Let me introduce Murray to you.
Isn't he adorable?
 
I met Murray in the Walmart parking lot in Whitehorse, Yukon early this Spring.
 
 
I have to tell you that I was quite impressed with Murray as a driver.
I observed him for some time.
Why look at him here in one of the photos I snapped of him.
Observe how he is checking his side view mirror before he backs out of Walmart's parking spot.
 
 
Next Murray is checking his rear view mirror to be sure there is no one behind him.
I think the sun must have been reflecting in his eyes, because as you can see he is squinting!
 
I can report that Murray was successful in safely backing out his vehicle and driving off to who knows were.
 
We didn't get a chance to exchange addresses, so
if any of you have happen upon Murray, please let me know ......
I'd love to meet and chat with him again.
 He was truly such a sweet fellow!
 
***********************************************************
 
Now the results for my Window Woes:
 
#1 The Functional Window-10 likes
#2 The Pretty & Decorative Window-6 likes
And there were many who could not choose between the two.
I decided to combine the two. The top three panes I have covered with various prints of green scrap paper ( to match my curtains). And the bottom panes are chalk board, with the center one tin for magnets.
 
When my Sis comes to visit soon I'm sure she'll let me borrow her camera, so I'll get some photos for you then!
 

 
 



19 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Well, I don't know about his driving abilities, but he does look sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a good guy to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need more Murrays in this world. :-) Beautiful creature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murray is a dapper chap :)
    I was hoping that we were going to have a new format to read on your blog... "Monday's with Murray"....**smile**.
    Maybe he can visit again.

    Happy to hear that you have finished your decorative window.
    Looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't he a sweetie! Such a gentle face. I'm sure it means he is a most considerate and safe driver. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kimberly, Murray is a CUTIE... AND--I'll bet he is a better driver than many folks I encounter on the roads these days... ha ha

    Add me to the functional window list!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet that cute Murray could do a lot better job of driving than some people I know. :)

    xo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Down here we have a service called " Driving Miss Daisy" a cab that takes people who are over the limit home, but Driving Mr Murray, he is truly gorgeous. Window choice, sounds so good. Hugs,Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doesn't look like the Murray I know and love :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice to meet Murray and the choice you made sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sharp looking chauffeur! Sounds as if your compromise will be terrific. It's not easy to blog without a camera. I know. I've done it. Some do it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable dog that Murray is!!


    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So funny! He really looks like he's driving that car!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know what's more adorable, Murray or YOU!

    You made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love those funny photos of Murry! I can't wait to see how your wall hanging came out.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Murray is adorable! hahaha.......

    I thought that you might combine the two ideas! Can't wait to see the final result.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kimberly, I hate seeing people try to drive with their dogs right upon them. But I laugh every time I see someone get out of their car and the dog jumps in the driver's seat. So darn funny. That dog is so cute and bet he's a big old loveable lump. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is cute. I love seeing dogs sitting in the drivers seat. They all seem to do that when their owner is gone. I hope you have a great week Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!