Saturday 30 June 2012

Drawing Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow, Canada Day here, I will be drawing a winner for a
 one year subscription to this magazine.  I have 45 entries, so the
competition isn't too bad for those of you who are in the pot!

I have a blogging ediquette question. Is it bad blogging manners to copy photos from Pininterest sites? I often see ideas and save them in my photos,
but I'm wondering if that's a no-no. I do have a pininterest account set up, but I haven't had the time to work on it yet. Please let me know!
Here is a doily curtain idea I saw that I liked.



Here is another version of the doily lamp.
Isn't this a lovely lampshade? I have several vintage tablecloths that
would make pretty lampshades I think.
And lastly this lovely. Imagine this done in any coordinating color.
 It would look especially nice in a bedroom or a sunporch.
I'll be back tomorrow to announce the winner.
Blessings,

Kimberly


8 comments:

  1. Hey, Kimberly. I'm not sure but I think it is okay to post them but you are supposed to credit them back to whoever posted the picture? Again...not sure but I think I read that somewhere. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gurl....I'm thinking it's ok as long as you give credit...afterall, I think this something important for pinterest. To encourage others to drop by and see what one has posted...
    I sure like all the pictures you posted...
    have a good evening..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the ladies above!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still trying to figure out Pinterest, but I think you do have to credit the source of the photo. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a complete Luddite when it comes to pinterest, although I'd like to learn a little more. From what I've heard and read, it's okay to publish as long as you credit and link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know a lot about Pinterest, but I think I would agree with those above about giving credit to where the original photo came from. This is a cool idea to make lamp shades from tablecloths.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, beautiful lampshades, I agree with Nana Dianna, just give credit under the photo, that should do it, thats an exciting give away, I hope you're having a relaxing weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the reasons I don't like Pinterest is that my images end up appearing on all sorts of sites and blogs without my permission and they even end up places with no credit at all. I think you should ask before you take, and always give credit and a link back to the original site.

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!