Monday 17 December 2012

Thank You

Many thanks to all of you dear ladies who have offered your sympathies for the loss of my Dad
and prayers for my Mom.
It has meant a great deal to me to know that my family is being lifted up before the Lord in your prayers.
My prayers are being added to all of yours for the families of the dear little children and teachers who were so brutally shoot this last week. They will be needing our prayers for a good, long time.
I am home and will be back just as soon as I recover from a cold virus that manged to attach itself to my body. So many of my family were ill, I'm not at all surprised I got it too.
Thank you again-Kimberly
 

16 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your family. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you and yours, hope you feel better soon........Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back safely. Sorry you got the cold. Get well and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings and hugs for you Kimberly. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know that you are home again. So sorry that so many of your family have been ill...stress does it every time. May God speed up the recovery time. Love to you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are home and praying you rid yourself of the nasty cold quickly. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get some needed rest and comfort in the days ahead. May your heart be healed and wrapped in the warmth of grace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do take it easy, Kimberley - if Christmas is a little quiet and laid back, then that too will be a memory of a certain sort of Christmas. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are home now. I will be praying for your healing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers for all the losses in this season of love.

    Hope you get well soon. Take care of you..hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take care and Have a Merry Christmas, love Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still praying for you and your mother (and all who where lost in Conn.)

    God hands will be there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kimberly - so sorry that you have a cold now on top of everything else you have had to deal with!

    You continue to be in my prayers for healing, for peace, and for health!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My sympathy in the loss of your Dad. It will be a hard Christmas for your Mom..74 years married..how wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!