Monday 31 December 2012

2012 Review


  January-February 2012
snow hole

bobcat visit
********************************************************
March-April 2012
So bored I learned to crochet flowers!
A snow bow!
*******************************************************
May-June
Our trip out to the Yukon.
Elijah and Laura's wedding!
**********************************************************
July-August
Dancing bear on the road to Beaver Creek.
Bove Island, on the road to Skagway.
**********************************************************
September-October
 

Lake view on our first day home from the Yukon.
Thanksgiving table scape.
***********************************************************
November-December 2012

I did a little re-decorating in November.
The only Christmas decorating that was done at my house this year! This is the honest truth.


*********************************************************
Over all 2012 was a good year. Like most years it has had it ups and downs. Losing Dad recently certainly ended the year on a sad note. I already know that 2013 will be bringing more sorrow with my Mom joining Dad. Don't get me wrong, I'm so blessed to know they will be together in heaven, but
I can't imagine life without picking up the phone and hearing their voices at the other end.
 
I pray that 2013 will be a blessed one for you. One with health, faith, and provision. I know as long as we're walking hand in hand with the Saviour, he will guide us all through whatever challenges await us.
Kimberly

 

 

 

 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful post Kimberly, love all your monthly pictures, seeing the Bobcat and Bear where amazing, so is the scenery.......so sad about your Dad, Bless your Mom......Wishing you a Healthy and Happy New Year, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful tender post, best wishes to you my friend,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly, I know it was a hard year for you but I also see a lot of joy in your photos. I pray your Mom's passage is an easy one and that you will be ready to "let go" when the time comes. God bless you in the upcoming year- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that you lean hard on the Lord in such times. Having parents who are ill is always a serious concern, though it is truly the Lord's concern as you yield it all to Him. I remember all of these wonderful events in your past year represented by photos, which makes me smile. I feel as if I have been there with you on some of these great adventures. That bobcat doesn't need to show back up, though he does make great blog fodder.

    Happy New Year in spite of whatever it might hold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing the pictures from your year in review, Kimberly. I'm sorry for the sadness the past year brought to you. I guess we all have a share of that. Wishing you all the best in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly, you may pick that phone up a few times before it all sinks in. The sudden pain of loss will ease after time...but the sense of that loss goes on forever. Much love to you and yours and a blessed new year. xo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your year was a full year. I know how as you turn that page on your calendar what it feels to start a year like that. I know that God is there.
    Here is one of my favorite things I read each year.
    " Once we give ourselves up to God, shall we attempt to get hold of what can never belong to us---tomorrow?
    Our lives are His, our times in His hand, He is Lord over what will happen, never mind what may happen."
    Keep a Quiet Heart Pg 53.

    So many years I have known what was coming and yet I know that God is there.
    I will pray for you Kimberly as I have done this year. It cracked me up though you got so bored you learned to crochet flowers. That is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just recently "met" here in cyberspace, so many of these photos are new to me. I guess I also missed the news about your dad. I am so very sorry to hear that. I will keep you and your mom in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness- a Bobcat -- it an travel a different path next time... fun photos - I remember a few of your past experiences and adventures of the year..
    All the very best for the coming Year!! Thanks for you kind emails - they have meant alot..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I have enjoyed traveling through this year with you. So many adventures. May your New Year be full of His abundant blessings, grace, and peace! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sorry about the loss of your father and the potential loss of your mother. I want to wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year! I enjoy you blog and look forward to seeing your achievements in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sorry about the loss of your father and the potential loss of your mother. I want to wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year! I enjoy you blog and look forward to seeing your achievements in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Sweet Friend Kimberly,

    I love all of your posts and pictures for the year 2012. You've shared so many beautiful memories. My heart goes out to you with the passing of your Father. I truly know how hard it is when you have a parent who is also not well, may your Mother have an easy year. 2013 will be a year of fond memories, memories to cherish forever. God Bless You and Your Family. Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kimberly. This is a sweet post of your 2012 adventures. I'm sorry the year ended in sorrow for you and that your mum isn't well either. But, when we take life holding on to Jesus's hand it is somehow easier isn't it. I wish you and Tim a blessed year ahead. Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!