Sunday 4 August 2013

Creative Cain Cabin Has Moved

I wanted to let you all know that our friend Dawn of
  CREATIVE CAIN CABIN BLOG
has moved to Word Press.
 
In doing this she has found that her blog is not
automatically showing up on her blogger followers Reading List.

So if you are a follower of Dawn's blog and want to continue following her-I know you do!!

Please go to your Dashboard.
Look for Reading List located on your left sidebar.
Do you see Add?
Click on this!
Now here is Dawn's new URL:
http://creativecaincabin.com/
Put this in the box  and then click Follow.

If you have any problem doing this just
click on Dawn's new URL and it should take you right to her new blog and you can ask her for help by leaving a comment there.
If you aren't already a follower, you'll want to be.
So check it out!

If you have a chance watch 39 Steps on PBS
It's so..good!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Kim, it is so appreciated. I hate to loose everyone. Have a wonderful night")

    ReplyDelete
  2. 39 Steps? I don't think I follow your friend, but reading this makes me want to! What's one more at this point?! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was unaware she had moved...thanks for updating us.
    I'm going to check it out...see how I need to add her.
    Also...I meant to say...I like your new header! :)
    very pretty. Pat

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!