Thursday 20 October 2011

Memories

                               Last year at this time I was preparing for the revealing of the 2010
                               Cape Dorset prints. These are highly anticipated and collectible
                                Inuit prints from Cape Dorset, Nunavut. There are only 50 prints
                                made of each lithograph. So obviously you feel very fortunate to be
                                able to exhibit them in your gallery!!  I shipped these prints to
                                England, Germany, galleries in BC, Ontario, Nova Scotia, Alberta,
                                and Manitoba. It was a lot of work, but exciting too.
                               I guess I'm feeling a little melancholy, so bear with me friends.
                               For more info and a peak at the 2011 prints visit capedorsetprints.com.
                               Enjoy your day-Kimberly

11 comments:

  1. I clicked on the link - what a great collection! Enjoy the rest of your week :) XOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting! The prints are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you the Versitile Blogger Award....come check it out at Mel's Designs from the Cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice prints. It must have been rewarding work to distribute them. Learning more about you all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW....these are really nice! How exciting for you...Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How unique and beautiful. Art is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they look wonderful and I imagine it is hard to think back on what you were doing last year at this time.
    I hope you have a wonderful day and it isn't too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very beautiful collection of art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous collection. I always get a little melancholy this time of year too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am the first time on this site and am really enthusiastic about and so many good articles. I think it’s just very good.
    [url=http://www.karenmillendressesoutlets.com]karen millen outlet[/url]

    [url=http://www.karenmillendressesoutlets.com]karen millen outlet[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful!!! I am very lucky to have some Inuit prints too. (My parents collected them during the years they lived in Ontario.) I also have a wonderful polar bear carving.

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!