Tuesday 5 July 2011

Super Easy Recipe

  Hello! Today is shopping day and since it takes 40 minutes both ways, it pretty much blows my day. So today I thought I would share a tasty recipe that I like to fix when I'm pressed for time. Hope you and your family enjoy as much as I do.


                                                       BEEF NACHO CASSEROLE

   1# GROUND BEEF
   1 JAR (12 0Z.) CHUNKY SALSA
   1 CUP SWEET CORN,drained
   3/4 CUP MIRACLE WHIP
   1 TBSP. CHILI POWDER
   2 CUPS TORTILLA CHIPS, divided
   2 CUPS KRAFT SHREDDED
  
   HEAT OVEN TO 350F. BROWN MEAT; DRAIN. STIR IN SALSA, CORN, DRESSING AND
   CHILI POWDER. LAYER 1/2 EACH OF MEAT MIXTURE, CHIPS, AND CHEESE IN 2 QT.
   CASSEROLE. REPEAT LAYERS. BAKE 25 MINUTES OR UNTIL THOROUGHLY HEATED.
   TOP WITH SHREDDED LETTUCE AND CHOPPED TOMATO, IF DESIRED. SERVES 6.



   I serve with black olives, green onions, and sour cream. I have also substituted chili beans for the corn.
   Just adjust the ingredients to your own liking. There you have it! Enjoy! 

6 comments:

  1. This is a great versatile dish. I am picturing a new creation out of leftovers from taco night, perhaps, and what's really nice is, it sounds like anything goes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so making this for dinner tonight...going to take out my hamburger right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do appreciate the great recipes and pictures. Blogging friends sure know how to cook.
    Like everyone else, I'll be trying this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! You're making me hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love new recipes and this looks like a delicious one! I will definitely be making this...thanks for sharing the recipe. And thanks so much for coming by my blog and following! You have a very nice blog and I'll be happy to follow you, too. It's always nice to make new friends and I think you're my first from Canada! Have a good week. ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything that's Tex/Mex...so this looks great to me!

    Thanks for stopping by 'My Front Porch' and saying 'hi'. I enjoyed my visit over here...and I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments are read and much appreciated.
You are dear and lovely friends!